Subscribe Here $7.99 a month and can be cancelled any time.
Live and On Demand Games
- Experience coverage of amateur, collegiate and professional games- live streaming and available on demand.
- Creative & Original Programming
- Whether you are an all-star craving your lacrosse fix or the beginner learning through developmental & coaching videos from the experts, we have the content that fits you: Lax Fit with Malcolm Chase, Recruiting Rundown with Ty Xanders and Faceoff Academy with Greg Gurenlian
- Freemium Access
- Not a subscriber yet? No problem. You can still enjoy free videos, newsletters, soundbites and lacrosse nuggets; but once you've had a taste, we think you will want the real thing!
Lax Sports Network is a digital video network dedicated to covering the game of lacrosse. Delivering thousands of hours of original programming development, including live professional, collegiate and amateur games; news and information; developmental videos; and customized content. Lax Sports Network is emerging through pioneering technology and facilities optimized across all interactive platforms associated with mobile, tablet, web and OTT applications.
How do I become a subscriber?
How much does a subscription cost?
Subscriptions are just $7.99 per month. There is no obligation and you are able to suspend or cancel your monthly subscription at anytime.
Do I have to subscribe or can I watch for free?
Lax Sports Network is a subscription digital network, but there is always timely, content to enjoy in our VOD section.
How do I inquire about programming ideas and policies?
If you are an experienced production company or producer looking for distribution possibilities, or would like to be considered for Lax Sports Network original programming initiatives, email us. Please include with your contact information, a link to your website and where we can find examples of your work. Programming ideas will be accepted. Send your brief (1-2 page) treatment along with your contact information and resume of work.
- How do I advertise or become a sponsor on Lax Sports Network?